* Translucent material, durable and cleanable
* Suitable for ballpoint, brush pen, bullet pen, fine point marker, watercolour pen, colored pencils, pencil
* A good partner for creating scrapbooking, journals, gift cards, craft and school art projects, also can be bookmark your own diary, greeting cards, all kinds of hand-painted leaflets, etc.
* A perfect gift for use with bullet journals, travel notebooks, calendars, to-do lists, diaries, sketchbooks, school projects.
* Material: PET
* Each Piece Size: 6×8.3inch
* Quantity: 10 pieces
* Color: White
* Almost patterns¡¯ size are just right, only a few maybe you need fine tipped pens to delineate.
* This journal stencil plastic painting template is made of PET material, the product may have a little particles or burrs, is a normal phenomenon, does not affect the use, please use the blade or tweezers to clear out.
* 1 x Pack of 10Pcs Template StencilsAPPLICATION – The size of hollow design is big enough to fit your pen, ballpoint pen, color pen, pencil, etc. Good tool for scrapbooking, gift card, craft and school project, also can be bookmark.The stencil template is used to take notes in class, do the personal plan and diy your own dairy. For travelers, day planners, agendas, calendars, students, teachers and so on
10 DIFFERENT STYLES STENCILS – The drawing painting stencils have diverse appearances and with bulks of small hollow patterns, you can draw lots of cute patterns even if with poor drawing skills. 10 different Templates rich your life
MATERIAL – The stencil material is plastic that durable and flexible. it is tear-resistant yet flexible, The material is also reusable and cleanable, so it can be used again and again.
NO SHARP EDGE,SAFE FOR CHILDREN – Durable and lightweight thanks to made of eco-friendly PET plastic material, neither too hard nor too soft. No sharp edge, safe to children.Early education tool, cultivate thinking of art since the childhood.
GOOD CHOICE – Reusable and washable drawing painting stencils. Great gift for your kids and your friends. Avoid screens, available for develop learning and creation skills
(as of Jul 14,2018 03:25:24 UTC – Details)