- Length: 25 feet
- SAE J1772
- IEC 62196-2
- Rate current and voltage: 240V AC 26A
- Output Power: 6.24KW
- Insulation resistance: > 1000MG(DC500V)
- Terminal temperature rise: <50K
Control Box Function
- Leakage protection (restart recover)
- Under-voltage protection (self-checking recover)
- Lightning protection
- Dust and Water Ingress Protection Rating (IP): IP54, recommend indoor use.
- Overvoltage,overheat and overcurrent protection.
- If the product detects that the voltage is unstable, or the current is too high, or the temperature is too high, the protection system will stop the charging and the plug or the connector should be replanted.
- STOP charging the vehicle when it is raining and store away the EV charger (if you have to use it outdoors). The leakage protection would stop working if it gets water into it and cause burning.
- Carefully check the maximum AC charging current and MAX AC CHARGING POWER (KW) of your vehicle before purchase.
FAST CHARGING SPEEDS: The MUSTART 26A level 2 EV charger can charge your car up to 1.5X faster than the 16A level 2 EV charger. It is 3X faster than the 16A level 1 EV charger that most electric vehicles come with, which means more time for fun and less time for waiting.
SUPER COMPATIBLE: Works with most electric vehicles, the EVSE is compatible with all plug-in EVs, which include Nissan LEAF, BMW i series, Chevy Volt, Chevy Bolt, Fiat 500e, Ford C-Max Energi, Ford Focus Electric, Ford Fusion Energi etc.
RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Mustart EV charger has been meticulously tested and comes with a 2 Year No-Hassle Warranty. We also have US local customer service if you have any questions with our product or need help.
CONVENIENT: Compact size with 25 feet charging cable for flexible installation and usability. All you need is just a 220 Volt or 240 Volt NEMA10-30 outlet to plug the charger into.
HIGH QUALITY: This portable charging station is made to last with durability and reliability. It is lightening-proof and has leakage, overvoltage, overheat and overcurrent protection, so you can safely charge your vehicle.